Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, December 5, 2016

Unusual Tree Skirt

The tree in the great room is all decorated, but I'll save the long shots for a later post.

I'm still working on some of my other Christmas decor, but I thought I would take a moment today to share our unusual tree skirt. Some of you may remember this from last year. Maybe you won't find this so unusual if you're married to a hunter. It's a tanned deer hide - actually 2 tanned deer hides.

I think it works perfectly in our rustic setting out here in the woods - with our pine walls & ceilings and deer roaming around the backyard.

If you find the concept interesting, but real deer hides don't appeal to you, do something similar with faux fur of any species. 

All is well in the Keweenaw.

2 comments:

  1. that is an unusual tree skirt but i guess it makes sense if ur husband is a hunter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a hunter. He would love this. Thanks for sharing with us at the Funtastic Friday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.