Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cone Tree with Glass Block Leftovers

I mentioned on Monday that I didn't use up the items I purchased for my Christmas Glass Block project. You can see that project here. We rarely waste leftovers in this house, so I used my leftover Dazzle Drape (fabric mesh garland) and twine garland to make a quick cone tree to display near my glass block.

A photo-by-photo tutorial isn't needed here. I just wrapped the leftover mesh around a foam cone and tucked the end under to secure it. I then wrapped the twine garland around the cone securing each end with a straight pin. Lastly, I topped it off with a small poinsettia clip I had on hand. (No glue sticks were harmed in this process!)

Can we get any easier? 

Took me maybe 5 minutes - including gathering the supplies.

Another simple addition to our Christmas decor.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.