Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Make-Ahead Projects 2

January could be the best time to begin working on projects for next Christmas, so here's another simple project that you could use for your 2017 Christmas decor or for an inexpensive gift. All you need is 2 pillar candle holders and sequin ribbon from Dollar Tree.

I actually like these candle holders the way they were originally, but I wanted to bling them up a little for Christmas. I just used my glue gun to attach the ribbon to the pillar candle holder.

I'll only use battery-operated candles in these.

Since the sequin ribbon is red, I can also use the candle holders for Valentine's Day and July 4th. Not sure if I will, but it's an option!

Next up:  Small Christmas trees with yarn and buttons.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

3 comments:

  1. A little bling always makes things a little better! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! We all need a bit of sparkle! Thank you for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday. I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.