Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Let Every Heart - Free Printable

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Did you spot the deer in that first photo? If not, look near the base of the tree - the one with the trunk leaning to the right. You can click on the photo to see a larger version.

OK, on to today's business.

I've been working on my Christmas decorating this week. Guest Room 1 wasn't finished last year, so this marks the first year we've had a wreath at every window in the new house. I was able to hang them all yesterday - except for the 2 in the great room. Mr. Cut Off needs to help me get a ladder up for those today, but going out to breakfast with our good friends comes first!

If you know me, you know I like changing out the printables in my home. I made up a new one for Christmas this year. It's one of the lines from Joy to the World.

I made this printable with a red outline of a heart. It can be used that way or you could embellish it. How about filling it in with a with a metallic marker or glitter? You could also glue something over it - like a heart-shaped piece of scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, burlap or Christmas fabric.

You could even do what I did by attaching red gemstone stickers.

I purchased the gemstone stickers at Dollar Tree.

I printed mine as a 5x7, but you could print any size you prefer. I saved it as a jpg image. You can click on the following link to print it - or download it to print later:

Let Every Heart - Free Printable



I hope this helps us to remember Him - our Lord Jesus Christ - the Reason for this blessed season!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. I love this song and such a sweet reminder to us. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. I love seeing what you have been up too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was delighted to see how pretty it looked with the red gemstone stickers.

      Delete
  2. How pretty! I'd like this to be one of my features for Wrapping Up the Holidays LINKY PARTY! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marci. I really appreciate the feature!

      Delete
  3. Looks nice! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 34 for All Things Christmas. Shared.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.