Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, October 30, 2015

Kiss-A-Minute

Since the beginning of my week didn't go as planned, I spent the day yesterday catching up on things around here - laundry, vacuuming, making bread, etc. Steve & I spent some time last evening tweaking the design of the posts for the loft railing. Therefore, I don't have a Sneak Peek Friday ready for you today. I have a short humorous piece for you instead.

When I was looking through the newspaper that had my great-great grandmother's obituary, I came across this little item. I left the husband's nickname the way the newspaper had it, but I changed all the real names to protect the innocent - or the guilty - or whatever. 

If Kiss-A-Minute Carter had been satisfied with only 5 eggs every morning, maybe the marriage could have been salvaged! 

All is well in the Keweenaw.

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks back before you go to bed tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.