Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Found!

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was just finishing up a 3-day migraine. Yes, it was a doozy. On the mend now, though. I know I mentioned last week that Steve finally found the box containing the t.p. holder and the towel ring for the powder room. He's not sure how it got there, but he's pretty positive it's been in the basement for a long time.

I was thrilled when he brought the box upstairs. I did not pass go; I did not collect $200. I opened the box up immediately. Yep, there they were.

Whew! I was beginning to wonder if we would ever find them. Steve installed them for me that same evening. Like I said, no more t.p. sitting on the back of the throne!

And no more hand towel sitting on the sink.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A
My, oh my, what a wonderful day!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.