Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What a Drip! (Wed. Morning Update)

We awoke this morning to find that we had 10" of new snow overnight, and I have a headache. Calumet schools are actually canceled due to the blowing and drifting, and they don't cancel often. No sign of the snow (or the blowing and drifting) letting up until later this afternoon. We already spoke with the spray foam crew, and they still want to come up later this a.m. Steve is waiting until daylight to go out and observe conditions on our driveway and will call the crew back in about an hour to let them know when he can get them in. So, stay tuned for updates on our latest adventure!

All is still well (with our souls) in the Keweenaw.

P.S. The power is still ON! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a family-friendly blog.