Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Week - Signs of Love

Steve received word yesterday that the spray foam insulation crew won't be back here until Friday. Since I had a migraine for the last 3 days, I'm actually relieved about that. It will give me a chance to catch up on a few things before they come again tomorrow morning. Steve kept himself quite busy with snow rearrangement the last few days, and he had several errands yesterday that required a trip to Houghton. Thus, we're both looking forward to a productive day at home today.

Valentine's Day is Sunday. It may be a holiday manufactured by Hallmark, but we always take note of it anyway. In honor of love week, I made a few signs a while ago. This one's my favorite:

See how it rhymes? Since the house is still a de-construction zone and we're living in a bubble, I placed one 5x7 in the master bedroom. . .

and one in the dining area.

I made the last one as a free printable. If you're interested, click on the following link:

love 2

I'll try to write a post on Saturday showing you what the spray foam crew accomplishes tomorrow.

All is well (with our souls) in the Keweenaw.

6 comments:

  1. Cute love signs! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been to the UP yet but have heard it is beautiful. Pretty signs....
    Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute signs and a printable too. Thank you for sharing your creativity at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I have this one in a black & silver frame this year, and it really pops!

      Delete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.