Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, February 26, 2016

Gettin' There

Our Keweenaw weather has been pretty nice this week, so you're probably wondering how we're doing now that the spray foam crew has pulled out.

Well, Steve had quite a few errands this week. In fact, yesterday was almost completely devoted to errands. Plus, I had another 2-day migraine episode this week that prevented him from making noise in the house. Still, he has managed to get this far on Guest Room 1.

As you can see, it's almost completely closed in now! 

Can you see what else Steve did in the next photo?

Yep, he put Mr. Buck back in place.

My head and lower back issues prevented me from completing everything on my "putting-my-house-back-together" list, but I'm gettin' there.

I have the great room and everything else on the main floor finished.

I still have a few more things to do upstairs, but I should have those things crossed off the list by the end of the day today. 

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.