Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, June 20, 2014

Sneak Peek Friday

When I talked to my mother-in-law this week, she asked me about the dining room chandelier for the new house. Well, that just about stumped me. I purchased it way back when I was still working. I knew it was bronze, but I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like - 5 lights or 7 lights, etc. I knew I had a photo of it, so I hunted it down to remind myself. I figured I might as well give you all a peek at it, too.

There's the answer:  7 lights - although only 6 show in the photo. I also purchased a bunch of bronze ceiling lights back then to use in various places in the house - another one of those screamin' deals at Menards (in Bay City). You've probably seen these fixtures in lots of places since then, but here's a peek.

Like I said last Friday, these things can be easily upgraded in the future. It's really nice that we don't have to fork over any cash for them right now!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.