Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Up From the Grave - He is Risen!

Since Easter is quickly approaching, I thought it would be best if I shared my last 2 free Easter printables with you today.

The first one is done in a green font with a gray zig-zag background.

I framed mine as a 5x7, but you could adjust your copy as you print it to fit a variety of frame sizes. If you're interested, click on the link below.

Up from the grave


Next, we have my favorite Easter printable.

I used a purple font on this one with a pale purple/gray background design. 

This one was also framed as a 5x7, but you should be able to print one in any standard size you wish. Click on the following link.

He is Risen


That's it for today.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.