Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, March 30, 2015

Working

We're going out to breakfast and running errands in Houghton today, then packing up the Traverse and heading. . .

to the new house until Saturday evening; because. . .

I have things to do at the property - cleaning tape residue from shower walls and appliances, washing out cupboards and unpacking bathroom and kitchen items, etc. (I also have to set aside some time to stare out the windows!) I will probably stay at the new house through Saturday evening (unless I run out of things to do & go back to Calumet to help Mom unpack more of her kitchen things). Thus, you will probably NOT have a Sneak Peek Friday this week. Plus, I won't be able to access my email until Saturday evening (haven't made a decision about our new internet service yet). If you need to get in touch with us, we'll have our cell phone.

So. . .

All is wonderful in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.