Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Night #1

We finally got HOT water early yesterday morning. After that, Steve had the guys help him move our bed, sofa and a few other large pieces of furniture up to the main floor. Then, he called me and asked me if I wanted to come out and spend the night. 

HOT WATER + BED + SOFA = 1st Night at the new house!

It was so wonderful and exciting to wake up there this morning! Here was my view when I was having my morning coffee on the sofa.

The rest of our furniture and possessions will be moved out of storage on Friday, March 27. Can't wait!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

1 comment:

  1. how exciting......LOVE this beautiful picture.......that would make a pretty Christmas card!!! And the words are perfect......a dream come true after many years of working on it and waiting!! Well worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.