Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I've Lost Track

OK, I've officially lost track of how many times I've talked to AT&T in the last 6 months. I know I talked to them twice today. I was disconnected the first time (not the first time that has happened!). I talked to "Bill" the second time I called - after waiting on hold for another 11 minutes. He assured me that he was there to see to it that I was completely satisfied before our call ended today, but I've heard that song and dance before. He said he applied the proper credit to our account and took my $5 payment for this month's bill. He ended the call by saying, "Have yourself a wonderful day, and don't text and drive." Total phone time today = 37 minutes.

Well, I hate to tell ya, Bill, but I'm still not completely satisfied, because I can't get back all the hours that I've wasted on you people in the last 6 months.

Despite having to deal with AT&T, it was another beautiful, sunny, blue-skied day in the Keweenaw!
All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.