Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, March 27, 2015

Sneak Peek Friday - Master Bedroom

Remember when I spent my first night at the new house last week? I wasn't expecting to do that when my day began that Monday, so I quickly grabbed a few things to take with me. Along with an overnight bag, I packed bedding and our old quilt, several lamps and cleaning supplies. I made the bed as soon as I got there, and Steve moved the nightstands into the room for us. The mattress and box spring are sitting on simple bed rails. Our bed frame is still in storage, since it was too large to use in our Calumet bedroom. I'll break out the new bedding after we get our bed out of storage and assembled.

Anyway, here's a peek into the master bedroom - three shots from that evening and the next morning. Steve hadn't yet finished the window trim on the bed wall, and you can see the master closet door in this first shot.

Please excuse the extra pillowcases I threw on the nightstands the night before. The dresser scarves are packed somewhere.

I just noticed the bedroom set looks black, but the pieces are actually a dark mahogany.

The house is beginning to look like a home now.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.