Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, November 30, 2015

Sneak Peek MONDAY - Master Bath Faucets

Surprise! It's Sneak Peek MONDAY! 

Sneak Peeks are normally reserved for Fridays, but I was sorta kinda busy this weekend with Thanksgiving and all. It's not December until tomorrow, so I thought I would hold back on the Christmas stuff and throw in a tiny peek at the master bath.

The master bath is not yet finished, but all the plumbing is working. There's still (1) a few trim pieces to install (2) mirrors to hang above the vanity (3) vanity doors & hardware to attach (4) linen closet shelves to build (5) linen closet doors to hang (6) towel bars & t.p. holder to put up (7) barnwood skirting to attach to the tub surround and (8) tile to install on the backsplash & top of the tub surround. I have a temporary shelving unit in the linen closet for now, so the room is quite functional. We were using the master bath shower and the upstairs guest bath sink for a while, so it's nice to now have 2 working sinks in the master. Here's a peek at the vanity faucets. 

The finish is called rustic bronze - not as dark & more copper flecks than oil rubbed bronze.

I like how the neck/spout can turn from side to side.

The mirrors are just propped up in back of the faucets until Steve has time to hang them. I have a few other things higher up on his list. Soon, though!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.