Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Here's the Scoop

OK, back in the laundry room today:

We will build a pantry in the laundry room when some more important items are crossed off our list. In the meantime, a small white laminated shelf sits in that corner for a little extra storage. That currently gives me another surface to decorate. So. . .  here's the scoop.

I got this replica of an old flour/grain scoop down in Saginaw some years ago. Since I don't need to scoop any flour or grain in the laundry room, it's scooping some clothespins instead.

Toss in a jar of buttons and a thankful sign, and that's enough for that area.

Speaking of clothespins, I made a quick clothespin wreath for the laundry room.

It's hanging in the window above the Amish buggy bench.

No glue - just clipped onto a wire wreath form.

I alternated the direction of the clothespins and added in some blue and white plastic ones for a little extra visual interest.

After quite a bit of rain in the last week or so, we really enjoyed our warm and beautiful day in the Keweenaw yesterday. Today is supposed to be gorgeous, too. Good days for Steve to work on "makin' wood."

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.