Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sneak Peek Friday - Stair Lighting

You get another lighting peek today. The ceiling above the stair landing is angled. A flush mount or semi-flush mount ceiling light would not work there, and wall sconces didn't appeal to me for that particular area. So, I decided to look for an appropriate pendant light. When I saw this one hanging at Menards in Marquette, I fell in love.

It fit the budget, but it was out of stock. They had trimmed quite a bit off the chain on the display model, so it was too short to work in our space. The nice employee at Menards did some checking for me and discovered they had ONE (just one!) on order, and they set it aside for us when it came in. It's now in our barn - waiting for the day it will hang in our new house.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.