Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, September 15, 2014

Breaktime

I had intended to blog more about the spray foam insulation today, but other things interfered with my schedule. It's breaktime at the moment, so I thought I should explain.

There's a gentleman who lives nearby who sets up a produce stand about 3 miles from our Calumet house. We've been stopping to purchase tomatoes, zucchini and apples for the last few weeks. However, Steve decided to take a chance on the sweet corn on Saturday, and we enjoyed it for dinner on Saturday and Sunday. It was fantastic! When you find a good local source of sweet corn, you have to buy more to freeze. Right? So, guess what I've been doing today?

OK, the corn wasn't on the original schedule today, but something else was. I've been working on a project for the new house in the Calumet basement tonight, but I won't share it with you just yet. Breaktime is over!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.