Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, April 24, 2015

Sneak Peek Friday - Christmas in April

So, I was lollygagging around here this morning and on my second cup of coffee when I suddenly remembered it was Friday! You tend to forget that sort of thing when you no longer have a job M-F. Anyway, Steve went poking around in the barn for me last week and came across this box.

It felt like Christmas in April as I opened the box - except that I knew exactly what was in it.

I ordered those specifically for this house when we were still living in Saginaw - probably around 2006 or 2007. I peeked at them when they arrived, but I wouldn't use them until we made it here. Steve also found the box containing the copper and stainless breadbox that I got around the same time.

We're still finding (and looking for) lots of other goodies that have been packed away for this house, so you'll probably be getting peeks at those items, too.

On a side note, the sun was actually very effective yesterday and gave us quite a bit of melting - despite the temperature. Looks like another gorgeous day today, and the extended forecast is predicting highs in the 40's and 50's for the next 10 days!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.