Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, December 8, 2017

A Humdinger Update - 2

We had another 10" of snow bringing our 3-day total up to 22". That's a little more respectable! The winter weather advisory has been extended until 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. 

Here's a shot from this morning - complete with fresh deer tracks. I know you can't see him, but I promise there's a unicorn buck in this photo. 

I enlarged an image of Unicorn's snowy head for you. Can you spot his single antler on the right?

Unicorn has made frequent appearances this season both in our backyard and on our stealth cam in the woods. 

I love the beauty of the snow, and it's really beginning to pile up now. This is the time of year when I can usually update the Snowfall Chart on a daily basis. No turning back!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.