Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

It's Color Time!

Yippee! I'm back - and it's color time!

After 2 lonnnggg weeks of extremely limited (like almost none) Internet use, my gigabytes have been replenished today. If you remember, I had to purchase a new laptop this last month. When setting up a new computer, the first thing it does is download all the updates to the preinstalled software. Of course, I also wanted to download other things like Google Chrome (Sorry Microsoft Edge!) and my Norton Security software (Sorry McAfee!). Between that and the Internet shopping for the new laptop in the first place, I sure ate through my monthly allotment of gigabytes FAST! I still have a few more things to do, such as download my photo watermark software and oodles of free fonts, but that will have to wait a bit. In the meantime, I'm back - connected to the world once more - and it's color time in the Keweenaw!

To wade back into the land of blogging, I'll give you a quick sneak peek at the colors in our yard. First up is the maple tree near the dining room window.

Here's a tall beauty along the driveway.

Autumn reflections on the trapezoids.

Lastly, looking out.

I'll have more in upcoming days, but for now, it's great to be back!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

2 comments:

  1. We have limited access to internet and have to watch and make sure we don't go over each month too. When we have a lot of downloads to do we will go to the library and use the internet there. Saves our monthly allotment and it's another good excuse to go to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Pam. It would have been wise to hop on the Internet at the home of our friends, but it was just so much easier to set up the new laptop while sitting with my feet propped up on my recliner at home! You know how it is when you get a new toy. You want to hit the ground running as quickly as possible after opening the box! Our library is just over 17 miles from our home. They have limited hours that don't work well with our schedule either. Oh well! Practicing patience would have paid off in the long run, but I have to say that Mr. Cut Off was shocked that I was able to wait as many days as I did before setting things up.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.