Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, February 13, 2017

Love Week - Links to the Past

It's Love Week! What's wrong with acknowledging your Sweetie in an extra special way every February? Nothing, right?!

We keep Valentine's Day simple around here. I exchange cards with Mr. Cut Off and we always go out to dinner. I actually have a standing request that he NOT get me flowers. I would much rather have him get me a tiny grocery store bouquet or a special treat on some other random day for no reason at all than have him buy an overly expensive bouquet on Valentine's Day. Maybe I'm way too practical, but he's so great at making me feel loved and appreciated every single day that I don't need him to make a grand gesture on Valentine's Day. We always joke that we're with each other 24/7/365 and haven't gotten sick of each other yet. Actually, it's no secret that I adore him. We're in sync, best buds, partners for life. He's the sweet to my dreams. When the Lord put us together, He sure knew what he was doing.

I do have some Valentine's decor scattered throughout the house, but I don't go all out like I do for Christmas. I posted some past projects on several link parties recently. If you didn't happen to see them, here are the links to 2 past Valentine's projects.

First, my Heart Wreath: 
  Click here for the Heart Wreath.

Secondly, my Signs of Love (one is a free printable):
  Click here for the Signs of Love.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.