Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, July 24, 2015

Sneak Peek Friday - Get a Handle on it!

We're back in the kitchen today. I lived without drawer pulls and knobs on the kitchen cabinets for a couple months, but Steve put them on for me in June. I purchased a package of bronze knobs back when we lived in Saginaw (another screamin' deal), but I didn't have quite enough to do all the doors and drawers in the kitchen. 

When we made our last trip to Menards, I found some inexpensive drawer pulls to match those knobs.

I knew the package was short 2 pulls for the drawers, but I really didn't want to purchase another full package when I only needed 2. Since we have 2 false drawers under the kitchen sink, and I knew I had extra knobs, I figured I could put knobs there instead of drawer pulls. It works fine, and I didn't have to spend a ton of money on the hardware for cabinets that will eventually move to the basement.

Here's a before and after of the oven side of the kitchen - with and without the hardware.

Again, the cropping of these photos was intentional. I'll reveal the full kitchen soon.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.