Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sneak Peek Friday - Guest Room 1

I have always thought of this room as Guest Room 2, because it's the furthest from the stairs. However, it happens to be the first room finished enough for guests, so it's currently considered Guest Room 1.

The bedside dresser on the left is a piece of furniture that was always in my mother's room when she was a little girl. The table on the right also came from my grandmother's house.

Even the headboard came from Grandma. It has a matching footboard and springs, but it's a full size, so I'm only using the headboard right now with a queen mattress and boxspring. When the other bedroom is finished, I'll probably move the complete bed into that room and use it with a full size mattress.

After those first photos were taken, I found the box containing our antler lamp, so we're using that instead. It gives a lot more light.

Steven and Beth (and Max) are using this room right now. We're having lots of fun with all of them. Max is a joy!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.