Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Time Lapse

The painter completed the job on the exterior trim of the Calumet house yesterday. The rain gutters are still on order, so I think I'll wait to show you some better photos until after those are installed.

In the meantime, I heard that some of you enjoy the Keweenaw videos, so I'm posting another one today. This one is only 6 minutes long, but it shows you some of the beauty of the Keweenaw - done in time-lapse photography. You may recognize some of the places from photos in my previous posts. If you would like to watch the video, click on the following link:

Keweenaw Peninsula Time-Lapse

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.