Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Works

I roasted a chicken on Saturday, so yesterday was "make a pot of chicken soup day" whether I felt like it or not. And, I definitely didn't feel like it. I'm in the midst of the worst cold and/or sinus infection I've had since we've lived here. You know the type - awful head congestion, headache, fever, chills, watery eyes, sore throat, body aches, sneezing, coughing - the works! I'm actually horizontal as I type this. I'm taking all the typical OTC medications in an attempt to somewhat manage the symptoms, but you know how that goes. No miracle cure. Let's see if the chicken soup helps!

We're up to 254" of snow now. Hopefully, I'll feel like getting on the laptop later this week to update the Snowfall Chart page. I have more photos to share, too.

Other than my current bout with the creepy crud, all is well in the Keweenaw.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the chicken soup gave you some relief!! It was great seeing you last week. Always good to see you two at church, even if for a short time!! Think you are getting some more snow to add to that unbelievable total ! We are getting rain tonight, so I think ours will be melting some.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.