Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Not Normal

I'm still under the weather with this sinus infection - definitely not normal. Hey, no wisecracks! The worst problem is the severe headache the congestion is apparently causing. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday.

In the meantime, Keweenaw County is reporting a conservative snow total of 272.5" as of yesterday. They admit that's probably not quite enough, as it's pretty difficult to measure during a blizzard. Our local weather guru believes that should be increased by another 6-10", but we'll stay with the official county total in order to make things easier.

I do have some good photos to share, but that will have to wait until I'm feeling better. I'm out of brain energy for the day. OK, no wisecracks about that either.

All else is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.