Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, February 21, 2014

Down and Out

Wow, I was down and out for a while - 27 straight hours on my back in bed with a massive migraine - triggered by my sinus infection (I think). It was a bad one, but I have partially returned to the land of the living today - just in time to enjoy our blizzard. This was the view out the front bedroom window just before 3:00 this afternoon.

This was all I could see out the office window at the same time.

The winds have gotten worse since then. Houghton County actually pulled their plow trucks off the road this evening - that never happens! Plus, Keweenaw County has closed Hwy 26 between Eagle River and Eagle Harbor. It's really blowing out there, folks!

Good News: The building inspector finally made it out to the property yesterday. Everything passed with flying colors so far!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

P.S. Snowfall chart is updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.