Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shingles!

When Steve mentioned shingles at church on Wednesday night, two of the ladies thought he was talking about the painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus. He was actually talking about the progress on our roof - a good thing. I've had those other shingles - not a good thing. 

We had a great 8th anniversary on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day. I'll try to write a post about it within the next 3-4 days. In the meantime, here's one of the photos we snapped that day from Brockway Mountain.

Still a lot of green around here, but there are patches of brilliant color in some spots. We've had lots of rain and wind since early Thursday morning, and it's supposed to continue through tomorrow. I'm not sure what the color situation will be like by Monday. 

I updated the "CONSTRUCTION - Photo Log" tonight, so check it out. We have quite a bit of color on our property already.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.