Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, January 15, 2018

Please Keep Praying!

Please keep praying about our trip to Marquette. The forecast has changed. Although we're expecting snow through mid-morning in the Keweenaw, there's a winter weather advisory for the area where we're headed. It tells us that we'll be driving through a bunch of snow on our way to Marquette and back again. Plus, my appointment has been moved up 45 minutes, so we'll need to leave well before daybreak. Oh well!

All is well in the Keweenaw.


  1. Julie, we're praying. Would you consider rescheduling if the weather forecast is really bad? We've had to do that here in our mountains, just to be on the safe side. Let us know how you're doing!

    1. Thank you tremendously for your prayers and concern, Bev. I was up first at 4 a.m. that day to check and recheck the weather. I prayed and told the Lord I'd leave the decision in the hands of my husband. I shared the forecast with Mr. Cut Off, and he said, "Let's go." We made it safely - both directions - so God was certainly with us. I'll give the details in an upcoming post.


Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.