Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, April 8, 2016

Back Home

After spending almost a week in Saginaw, we made it back home again on Tuesday. Of course, a migraine decided to occupy my entire day on Wednesday, and I spent yesterday getting caught up on laundry and other things. I haven't had a lot of time to edit the photos I snapped during our trip. Look for them soon.

Although we had a very mild March, we've received 20" of snow in the first 6 days of April. There is a bit more snow in the forecast, but a warming trend looks to settle in by the middle of this coming week.

In the meantime, our view is gorgeous. . .

and it's really good to be HOME.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.