Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The 4th: 31 Minutes

I love sunsets. I love sunsets more than sunrises. Maybe that's because I'm more of a night owl than a morning person. Whatever. We have some pretty spectacular sunsets in the Keweenaw, and we're blessed with a plethora of places to view them. When we were sitting on the motel deck in Copper Harbor on the evening of July 4th waiting for the fireworks to begin, we were treated to a lovely sunset as people began gathering at the waterfront and on the hillside in front of us. I snapped quite a few photos as the sky changed over the course of just 31 minutes. Here's what we saw.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

1 comment:

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.