Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Big Meltdown

I had really intended to write a lengthy post several times in the last week, and it was definitely on my schedule for this evening. Unexpected events prevented that from happening tonight, so you'll have to wait a bit longer to hear about my birthday and Steve's birthday.

I just want to tell you before April is history that the big meltdown is happening. To illustrate my point, I'm including 2 photos. The first photo is from Sunday, April 21.

The next photo is from Sunday, April 28 - one week later.

What's even more amazing is that we had about 10 inches of new snow between those 2 photos! We just experienced the snowiest April on record. It was warm again today, but we're looking at a chance for 2-4 inches of snow on Thursday. Stay tuned!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.