Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Fresh Blanket

We're under a Winter Weather Advisory until 2:00 a.m., and we may have a fresh blanket of 5 or 6 inches (or more) on the ground by then. The sun has been shining all week, and we've lost quite a bit of snow. I needed to print some things for Steve on Tuesday, so I was sitting at the desktop computer in our home office when I felt like I was being watched.

I looked up and the peeping pup was at it again! She looked so cute that I had to open the window and talk to her - hoping I could get her to stay long enough to snap her picture. I succeeded in getting just one shot before she was off exploring again. 

She looked like she was contemplating another excursion onto the roof, but she decided not to attempt such a thing without Steve. Whew!

When I heard we were in for more snow, I thought I should snap a few photos yesterday to document the snow loss. Here's a  backyard shot. You can see Cocoa's tracks everywhere on the crusty snow.

We could even see a bit of grass near the back door yesterday.

I took 2 shots this afternoon to show you what we've received so far - just enough to cover all the Cocoa tracks.


All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.