Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Reflections


Thanks to those who left heartfelt messages last week on the sudden loss of our dear friend, Ann. We were traveling 500 miles that day on our way to the funeral. It was a physically and emotionally exhausting trip, but we're so glad we made it. Such a wonderful and joyful woman deserved a beautiful tribute, and her family made it very special. She loved greatly - and was greatly loved. What a blessing it is to know that this is not the end for those who have trusted Christ. We will meet on that beautiful shore!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend but glad that you were able to go to the funeral and that it was a fitting tribute. It is such a comfort to know that death is not the end. Visiting from Sunday Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I find myself so grateful to know there will one day be a reunion with those I love! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, so sorry for your loss. Thank you for coming here with your offerings of beauty and truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend! My prayers are with you and her family. There are going to me SO many celebrations in heaven, it's going to be one long festival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed last week's link up so missed the news of your loss. I'm so sorry. I lost a nephew two weeks ago today. I don't know how people who don't have the comfort of the Lord handle these things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scripture. The more we do rest in his word we gain much. Glad you had safe travels even though would be such a heartfelt journey.

    Peabea from Peabea Scribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, but we don't grieve as those who are without hope and that's such a comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.