Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, January 13, 2017

Blue Sky & Shadows

What do you do when it stops snowing and the blue sky pops out for the first time since that brief period last Sunday?

You whip out the camera, of course!

Wouldn't want that blue sky & those spectacular shadows to go to waste!

These were all taken yesterday; more snow since then!

Yes, I know my Christmas decor is still up. My aunt was supposed to come up this weekend and wanted to see it, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Oh well, we've been enjoying it anyway. I'll take it all down on Monday and Tuesday.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.