Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More Siding

In order to update you on the progress, I have another quick post today. The photos I posted yesterday were taken on April 1st. Today's photos were taken on April 2nd - before our 17" snowstorm. The crew had made some nice progress on the siding.

The pipe you see coming out of the house below the double window in the dining room is the vent for the hot water heater. It won't always look like that, of course.

Next to the door on the garage, you'll notice two boxes. The top one is for an exterior light, and the bottom one is for an electrical outlet. 

I'll publish another post sometime tomorrow with two photos Steve snapped for me yesterday. The trapezoid window wall has been sided, and we had just enough melting for you to see a bit of the roof with the siding! I know, I know, the anticipation is killing you! Try to get some sleep tonight anyway.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

1 comment:

  1. siding and roof look great! Its really beginning to look like your dream home now! Spring is coming.......really!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.