Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My New Buddy

Hi!  This is Cocoa!  Julie said I could write today's post.  I wanted to tell you that I have a new buddy!

More excavating has been going on at the property.  A guy named Ted has been operating the heavy equipment.

The best part?  Ted brings his dog with him.

I didn't know what to think of Tige at first.  I haven't been around very many other dogs in my life, so I didn't know if Tige was going to be friendly.  Luckily, she's real nice.  She's smaller than I am, and we get along very well.  We sniff and jump and play together.  The only time I didn't like having her around was when Julie came out to pick thimbleberries.  She spent a few minutes petting Tige, and I didn't like it one bit.  Julie says I was jealous.  I guess that's true, so I'm sorry about that.  Anyway, I now consider Tige my buddy.

I played so well with Tige on Saturday that Steve & Julie rewarded me with an evening trip to Lake Superior.  That was lots of fun.  I just love the water.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.  Julie says I should tell you that all is well in the Keweenaw!

Love & licks,
Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.